Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day off

So today was a day off. My class spent the afternoon going to wine country, which was fantastic! We went to the Jacuzzi Winery in Sanoma County and it was great! I tasted some wonderful wines and got a couple of bottles to take home next week.
I was also able to catch up with a friend today, we took my dog for a walk around campus, and ate some great food! It was nice to catch up with him and spend some time together; I really enjoyed it.
Not much else happened, my boy was overjoyed to see me when we got back from our class trip and was ridiculous! He wagged his entire body, roled on his back, and was cute in a way that only labs can be. Pete, one of our class supervisors, spent the night tonight. I like hanging out with him, he has a great sense of humor. This evening, I was walking down the hall and he was joking with me he said, "Go to bed, or I'll put you on tie-down! " It was so funny! We had a nice dinner of chili and cornbread. I have enjoyed the food here, but I'll be glad to get home and do some cooking. I'm not sure what's happening when I get home on Sunday, I guess I will have to play it by ear. I'll be glad to start my life with Jim, but as I said yesterday, I am really going to miss the bay area. Tomorrow, we go into San Francisco, and I'm not sure what else is on the schedule!
I'm off to bed, but I'll check in tomorrow, as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment