Sunday, January 29, 2012

I made it

This is just a quick update to let you all know that I made it safe and sound to Portland early this afternoon. It's cold and rainy here, but I guess that's to be expected of Oregon in the winter. The weather reminds me of a damp English day when you can't wait to come home and have a lovely hot cup of tea!
I met my classmates today. We are a group of 6 women, not a single man among us. So far, this is a great group, and I think we're going to have a lot of fun!
The only downside is that my iPhone isn't getting great reception here, because AT&T leaves some to be desired. I did bring my bose sound doc, though, so I'm able to enjoy music and my phone is streaming well. I'm listening to Pandora as I write this post on my iPad.
Email is proving to be the best way to reach me, as all of my various iThings work well with data and texts, so feel free to text me, too! :)
That's about all I've got. I should meet my dog tomorrow around lunchtime, and I'm so excited!
Thanks for following my adventures! I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to hearing all about you and your new pooch :-)

    ReplyDelete